Thursday, August 23, 2007

My dream--my bike




My new bike has always been my dream for a long long time.Right from my college days it was something that i wanted to own but had to back out due to some unavoidable circumstances.Last sunday thats on 19th august,i was finally able to realise my dream.I just couldnt believe that it was me who was bringing my new pulsar-150-dtsi to my home.It required a lot of guts and courage but finally i had come to that stage where i could brave all odds.
The very next morning was again a another dream that came true.Riding my bike with my girlfriend and having tea together would be one of the most memorable days of my life.Those moments that we spent together will always be unforgettable.Although she was scared a bit but nonetheless we had a great time together.

4 comments:

Phoenix said...

amazing!!!

yeah was scared alright...but i realized something..i underestimated you!you are one hell of a biker!

*hugs*

:D

wildflower said...

Of bikes & boys
Of girls & coffee shops...
cute post ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Biker Boy!!!!!!!
Riding with ur Saali will be a gud memory 2 cherish too...Trust me..:P ...atleast it will b a memorable experience 4 ur Saali...

KAYLEE said...

THATS A GREAT POST and thanks for stopping by.I am feeling better!