Monday, May 19, 2014


Some temporary pain. But you’ll get over the pain, it will eventually stop hurting. Now maybe the stain ruined your favorite pair of jeans, or maybe it was nothing special that was ruined, but either way the stain remains there. And with time, it will begin to fade, but it will always be there, a permanent reminder that you, too, once fell. Why is it whenever I try to find love they all laugh? Why is it whenever I try to love they turn away? Why is it whenever I find love they leave me and say it was never meant to be? I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love. When you can't remember why you're hurt, that's when you're healed. What's better? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? I guess we all make mistakes sometimes But you were my biggest.

No comments: