Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Some Random thoughts




I always wanted more from you than you were willing to give;
So now we've gone our separate ways each with different lives to live.
The bond will always be there the friendship always intact;
But the time for us has come and gone and the pages of time, you can't turn back.
I will always be a friend to you and wonder how you are;
The smiles and laughter I will remember and our fights have become painless scars. Sometimes on those busy days when you've a thousand things to do;
Please let me glide slowly through your mind and spend some time with you.
In that quiet moment when you're surprised to find me there;
Just remember even with the distance between us I am still someone who cares.

1 comment:

tulika said...

OMG !!!!
Sumthings r beyond rectification nd tats also includes U.
U aptly wrote -- time for us has come and gone !!Its Gone Sami ..let it go.

"Some Random thoughts" .... its random i hope !!!!!

But vry beautifully nd Chweetly written.