Friday, November 5, 2010

I will not bow, I will not breeak





Now the dark begins to rise, Save your breath
It's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind
Go on and get a life
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up
Take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in
I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away
And I'll survive, paranoid..I have lost the will to change
And I'm not proud, cold blooded fake
I will shut the world away!!

3 comments:

tulika said...

Nice again!!! ...I think nice would be a understatement its Fantastic!!!
It depicts wat a srtong person U r and wat more u can achieve.
I happy to have such a awsum person as friend.

Musings of a broken soul said...

Hey, thnx 4 ur wonderful compliments.Keep visiting :)

Phoenix said...

i have nothing to say just that tears blind my vision... im glad you found the strength to move ahead...im proud of you